Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Evo


Here's a  Landscape Structures new playground equipment design for 2008. It's called the EVO.


I have always been a HUGE fan of a specific playground manufacturer (and no, I do not get any endorsements from them), KOMPAN. They are not a HUGE player in the US market, but are getting there. But my point is, they have had this type of "freeform", creative play, structure for several years and I have raved about their ability to create unguided, creative play on their structures. My kids RAVE about them as well.

It seems the "big" playground structure companies are beginning to follow suit.

Very cool.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That structure is pretty cool. Part of it can be seen at the Bessie Baker Park in Beverly. They JUST finished putting in the new equipment last week - and it is definitely like what you've just shown us.