Monday, July 14, 2008

Salem Common Update

First, I have been trying to get that image for the new design of the Salem Common playground and I have not been very successful. But now it seems, the image is moot.

I was at the common today and I was speaking with my neighbor down the street (I actually just met her . . . kind of sad really that she lived down the street and I have never met her until today) who was at the Parents United of Salem (P.U.S. . . unfortunate acronym) picnic, said that the Salem Common Neighborhood Historical Society suddenly decided to get involved and did not approve of the designs of the new playground. 

They wanted a Maritime theme or something and felt the green modular system was not appropriate. I think they have to start from scratch again. eeeeuuu

No comments: