Monday, May 28, 2007

ARTICLE IN NEWSPAPER

Okay. So I have yet to get press releases out to the media about the second edition. Still trying to get the books into a few new stores, and even just IN Newburyport.


But the Salem Evening News (which also prints the Newburyport paper, The Gloucester Times, and the Lynn paper) teased an article on Saturday for their Monday edition about "Playground Ratings on the North Shore." COOL! Although no one contacted me, maybe they just took it upon themselves to do an article about the best playgrounds using my book as a reference.

Well, if they did I did not get any mention for it. I am so sad.

The article was great and they chose: Lynch Park, Beverly; Ross Memorial, Peabody; Touch the Sky, Beverly; Forest River, Salem; and Endicott Park, Danvers. I'll kind of agree with that. But I sure wish they could have contacted me about some input or assistance. They have quoted my book several times already. WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST MENTION MY BOOK!!!!

HAPPY PLACE HAPPPPPPYYYYYYY PLLLAAAAACCE

No comments: