Sunday, May 27, 2007

AWW MAN. I MISSED ONE A BIG ONE

After the printing of the first edition, someone told me of this really great playground in Newburyport called ACTION PARK. Well, working on this second edition which includes Newburyport, I looked for this Action Park. I couldn't find it and Newburyport Park and Rec had no idea what I was talking about. But Newburyport has a couple of FANTASTIC playgrounds, Moseley Woods, and Cashman Park, so I thought that maybe one of these was Action Park and the locals call it such but not the city.

Well, I now found out the Action Park is in West Newbury. I haven't gone to it, but it is suppose to be phenomenal. Dagnabbit. Lest you think I did not do my job, I called West Newbury about their playgrounds and they said that the one I have listed (Page School) is the only one in the city. Well, apparently not.

Pictures to come.

It's okay. It's okay. Happy place happy place.

No comments: